Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brisbane Road Rage Video

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Darren is right, the Operator instructed him NOT to go back.

The moron that has handed himself in claims the video is a fake. What a stupid defence line, but then clearly he doesn't have much between the ears, typical bogan. I guess that's the best him and Mummy could come up with.

I hear that two other women have now come forwarded claiming to be victims of his previously.

Sad thing about this is, the guy is going to play the victim card now and always. No matter what punishment is handed down he will maintain he is being persecuted and if he loses his licence, would be the type to continue driving anyway, as the system took his away unfairly.

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Judge and jury without knowing everything that happened hey!

^^ Pretty much. Look up 'crazy carlo' and plenty of other driving / road rage videos, and you'll see TT, ACA etc cutting the video to their pleasure to make a story.

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
Thats crazy

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
The best story ever to come out of ACA was the bath salts story. At least they showed some of the 'forbidden footage'
"we don't take drugs, but decided to experiment with some over the counter legal herbs" then 7 minutes of how they're aussie battlers and good citizens then for (no joke) 1 second "we injected it" then cuts frame to her crying and more babbling about being an aussie battler and stand up citizen for another 5 minutes.

JRNZER

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hyundai i30 N-Line
Does anyone know this stretch of road? why was ken in the left lane if it was merging right after the lights?

That piece of road is just down the road from my house, Drive on it every day. Never had any problems on it myself.
Cars have to merge shortly after the traffic lights.
Sadly in Brisbane people dont know how to merge, But for that guy to go that crazy is just beyond words.
Hope they send his arse to jail.

Tim Smtih

Sexy Man
Reaction score
Website
tinyurl.com
Members Ride
just buy a v8 lol
10 characters.

Last edited:

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
So you're going to hijack this thread with your vendetta against these programs? How about we merge back on to topic?

How did i hijack the thread? The video and all information is from TT. This is the topic.

edit: So you're going to hijack this thread with your vendetta against me? How about we merge back on to topic?