Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brisbane Road Rage Video

LS2SLOW

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
That piece of road is just down the road from my house, Drive on it every day. Never had any problems on it myself.
Cars have to merge shortly after the traffic lights.
Sadly in Brisbane people dont know how to merge, But for that guy to go that crazy is just beyond words.
Hope they send his arse to jail.

Ah, ok. That makes sense. We have plenty of those on the coast, but most people will merge into the right before the lights, unless you're determined to get in front and speed

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
So you're going to hijack this thread with your vendetta against these programs? How about we merge back on to topic?

I have no doubt the person in the video was acting like a ####tard. However, Im sure TT picked the best footage possible to make it seem that much worse.

Darren_L

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SS
how could editing make it look any worse ? Let's assume this Ken guy did cut the other guy off....
It doesn't change the fact that some lunatic was chasing after another motorist, swerving his car all over the road, smashing into the other vehicle and then jumping on the bonnet and smashing the windscreen.... How could any possible missing footage lessen the absolute stupidity of his behaviour ?

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
geez what a ####ing wanker. I hope someone kills that ####

stone the ####er to death. doesn't deserve to be on the road

Are you trolling or naturally that stupid?

the guy in the nav was able to drive at 60k's+ on the 'unsafe' area though. Then ken drives on a footpath and through some trees in the video. It doesn't make sense to me.

Definitely not saying the nav guy wasn't a complete idiot and should be punished. What I'm saying is, that Ken had done something to provoke him, and in the first 10 seconds of driving was the last straw.

Not sure any form of provocation would justify such a response. I'm sure it started with the other guy thinking "Ken" cut him off or something. Either way, what is on the video is waaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. Not sure on what basis he claims it's a fake though.

I have no doubt the person in the video was acting like a ####tard. However, Im sure TT picked the best footage possible to make it seem that much worse.

Yeah possibly, but what action would justify such a response?

Reaper

PaulRM

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Renault Scenic....don't ask....
That has got to be one of the worse road rage incidents I've seen caught on camera (in Australia at any rate).

The fact he's claiming the video is a fake is clearly the last attempts of a desperate, violent and mentally unstable man who has committed a rather heinous attack on another person for whatever reason (as Reaper said, what could possibly justify that reaction short of "Ken" having run over his kid or something?).

Perhaps the police and the Courts will react upon this heavily to put a stem to (by what reports claim) is an increase in these types of incidents. No excuse for rubbish like this on our roads, theres enough dangerous drivers in general without this behaviour.

As a side note, if he did that to me, it would probably be an ambulance I called for him and not the police (however unacceptable that may be too, sometimes to combat a bully you just need to prove you are not afraid of fighting back).

Edit.

Found this link:

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/consumer/article/-/15677455/road-ragers-bizarre-excuse/

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Yeah possibly, but what action would justify such a response?

Reaper

Short of stabbing my mother, well not many things.

Im not justifying this mans actions in any shape or form. I'm just saying there is another part to this story and its quite clear that part either wasn't caught on tape or TT has edited the footage in a way that highlights the bad - as is the usual thing. Hell the guy probably just cut him off or something stupid, but all we see is the aftermath.

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
at the beginning you see him merge into the other lane but don't hear an indicator and then he says this guy hit him in the back, my guess is the other driver was upset he didn't indicate. There is no reason whatsoever to drive like that and put so many other drivers at risk. The fact 2 other have also come forward show this guy has issues. I hope the police didn't release him after he turned himself in cause he doesn't deserve to be and I think he needs so time to think about how stupid he is.

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
That guy wouldn't wanna #### with me! Oh, he done, done, it. I'm a peaceable man but that's over the line! I played dodgems as a kid, sis wouldn't come near me.. Now he'll pay! Oh the smell of ozone at the show! Where has my youth gone!? Dammit, I'll show 'im. Yell at him sis', he's sassing us, we'll git him..

Mk2

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Calais S2
Bahaha the spaz reports the incident!! how would that go?? ahh id like to report an incident where i tried running a bloke off the road multiple times and smashed his front window in!
I had some nutter cut me off causing me to hit his passenger door, and then when I was in the station making my report he walks in with his bogan defacto shouting "that's the guy who hit me!" The police officer half laughed and they took him in to another room.