Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brock VE Commodore

Astranomical

Ecotec just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Members Ride
AH Astra (daily), VX Berlina, VN Calais, Mazda 626
I reckon they look bloody ugly if you ask me, like a VE with a VH grille shoehorned into it, and then put on VH rims.

I do have to admit though, it would be sweet if he did open that museum near Rocky...definately something i'd have to make the trip up to rocky for :)

crazyspoon05

Penguin Whisperer
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VW Golf GTI (RIP The 'Bizta' VNVPVR Wagz)
I reckon they look bloody ugly if you ask me, like a VE with a VH grille shoehorned into it, and then put on VH rims.

I do have to admit though, it would be sweet if he did open that museum near Rocky...definately something i'd have to make the trip up to rocky for :)

The museum is now open, only way to get in is by 50 minute 'guided' tour and the cars are packed together so tight you can't get decent photos of particular cars you may like (plus no video cameras allowed)

A lot of the cars are also replicas or have the wrong sponsors, etc for the year they are supposed to represent

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
I think you'll find those pics are photoshops people on a racing forum have done in their liveries thread. i know cause i seen it the first time they were posted, but the person who edited them. Can't find the link now, but i didn't reply to it, so its not subscribed.

Either way, thats just some moron being an internet hero.

Yes I have the pic of the white VC look-a-like. I think it looks awesome, even more so with the 20' irmys :p

But it was a photoshop, & he was asked to remove them, because of copyright issues for using the HDT logos?

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
The white one and several other ones looks awesome.

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Ummm...... is it just me or are they just complete rip off of older model commo's on the VE..
I see VH SS on the first 2, vk directors? on the 3rd, and the last 2 even look like vn ss boot spoilers lol, actually its more like that vk boot spoiler
Very average

gruntavt

HSV-I Don't want one ;-)
Reaction score
Members Ride
vess-luckily
They won't be known as 'BROCK' HDT VE's. They are HDT VE's an alternative to **** box HSV's!

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
They won't be known as 'BROCK' HDT VE's. They are HDT VE's an alternative to **** box HSV's!

Awww someone hit a nerve eh? At least HSV's look nice, these things look like abortions(much like the rest of the HDT cars that have ever been released, except the VH)

Emackulation

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 HSV VP GTS
Awww someone hit a nerve eh? At least HSV's look nice, these things look like abortions(much like the rest of the HDT cars that have ever been released, except the VH)
Lol, yep. Walkinshaw design > Brocks.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Lol, yep. Walkinshaw design > Brocks.

Well, i have to say HSV has its super mega fuglies. VL Group A Walkinshaw, GTS-R. Thats about it. However, i wouldnt hesitate in buying one of those at a good price if offered. For me HDT's are commodores with kit's. There is really nothing special about them.