Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Brown Jelly

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
lol thats the funniest fix I have heard in a long time..... :bow:

Nah... the funniest bit was that i sold it for the same price I paid for it in good condition... haha...

The least funny part is that some guy bought that "deathtrap" (and i dont use that term lightly) for his wife and kid to drive in...

Oh wait... that is funny...

Hahahahahahahaaaa!

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
a ford telstar... 86.

It had a/c which was a bonus - nice and cold.

Tyres were bald retreads (oval shaped)
Engine was thrashed beyond imagination (i have the burnout videos to prove it.. haha)
Interior was haggard - CD player and speakers pulled out and holes everywhere.
Brakes were shagged
Head Gasket gone - held together with chemiweld
dodgy spotlight wiring just waiting to burst into flames.

haha.

Ive bought enough cars off people to know firsthand that if you dont see it yourself, you can be damned sure that the seller wont tell you about it, so when he asked me how the car was i told the truth -
"I'm no mechanic, but it runs"

Anything else is his problem for not checking.

Still, paid $500, got 8 months of fun out of it and sold it for $500, so cant complain about a free thrashcar.

I treat my current car very well though because its not a POS and i want it to last. Grandma spec driving from here in.

VNCalais98K

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais no more
Im an asshole.

But whats the point? the only thing that wasnt obvious to even the most retarded buyer was the head gasket, and if i didnt know anythnig about cars, I wouldnt have realised anyway, why should I be penalised for his stupidity?

anyway... for $500 what do you expect? a rolls royce?

I mean if you want sharks, take a car to a holden dealership for repairs, THATS rip off.