Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Buddas new Beast

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
yeah im trying 2 sell my vs wagon so i can put some money in2 this. All i wanna do atm is exhaust, tint and respray the bumpers satin black or something different

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well......... plans have changed again.... Im now going to make it in2 a grandpa speck (well almost) vl wagon.
Things I gotta get:
1 of thoes steel sun visor things that go on the top of the window
Sell/swap the 17s for 16x7in stockies or maybe 15x7s
Get rid of seat covers
Put roof racks back on

if there is anything else that will make this car grandpa speck please tell :D

Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
86 VLCT/02 VY SV8
venetions
sheep skin seat covers
stock steering wheel with matching sheep skin cover
headlight protectors
side reflectors clip onto doors
granny rug over the back seat
I love lawn bowls sticker on the back window
remove sub
Towbar
probably more things just cant think at the moment, there is a thread on ct somewhere with all stuff like this in it.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
far from a grandpa lol. Im only 19 and i dont drive like them. It sometimes has a walking frame or wheel chair in the back when I take my pop out but im not gonna get 1 2 leave in it.

Sean: I have the stock wheel just need to fix it... the top twists, i have heard of this glue in a syringe that u can get 2 inject in2 it.
I have some side reflectors but i kinda dont wanna put them on because dirt builds up behind them and wreck the paint but i may put them on 4 special occasions. A mate has headlight protectors on his vl... i might swipe them when his not looking lol. The sub is going anyway.... doof is over rated and i like the idea of sheep skin covers.... they r so comfy. Well this is turning out easier than i expected.... just need some different wheels

oh and im not removing the tow bar cause i need it 2 tow a car trailer

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
bow: haha yeah :S

Sean: i was tired last night and didnt read it properly. It will more than likely have 1 of thoes heavy duty tow hitch things on it because thats what all but 2 of our trailers have on them. I call them shin breakers cause they stick out further and they always find my shin.

Any of u guys wanna swap ur rims 4 mine lol.. I need different ones. Wouldnt mind a set of polished calais rims ;)

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
well bit of an update. Trying 2 get stuff ready 4 cruise 4 charity. New zorst hopefully just after my bday wich is 2 weeks b4 the cruise. Just ordered my new number plates aswell so look out 4 LUMPY 8 haha gave it that cause it idles like a fat guy slaming down a beer (glug glug glug glug) haha. Also is rolling on stockies cause i got sick of the mags scraping. Im ditching the whole grandpa spec thing cause im gonna do it with a old volvo im getting 4 $250 :D

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
bit of an update... got all new suspention and a calais nose cone :D and got given another set of mags 4 free 18s this time tho and no they arent stolen lol