Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Build sheets under carpet

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
i had a look in my vq i found nothing only look where you putm your feet and abit under the seat.

vrsprspt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Series 1 VT Senator
WP_20130927_002.jpg

Had my seats retrimmed a few years ago and found this up under the drivers seat when removed from the car. Haven't looked under the carpet yet, been thinking lately I could use some new carpet, wondering what I may find is now adding to wanting to rip it up and replace it

ventus45

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx executive
Fabulous Thread !!
I have a VX executive build date december 2000.
I might go looking for these sheets !!
Where might I find a thread with the VX codes ?
I seached the forum and could not find a list for the VX.

PermanentRedVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S pack
Different VN build sheet

Hi everyone,
Bit of thread mining here, but hey. Looks like the best thread to post my question here.

I recently bought a 5 speed VN S pack from a friend for the sole purpose of using the V6 and 5 speed in a Cortina. However, I quickly found that it drove REALLY well and it seemed a shame to wreck her.
So I spent a bit of coin fixing a few things (Speedo sender, Clutch, Calais seats)
One thing I couldn't work out was the paint. Compliance plate said 1F/1075-Maranello red. Which it isn't. Had a few others suggested to me Phoenix Red- its not metallic. Durif Red- Not that dark.
Had me stumped. Then I found this thread, so I went looking for my build sheet. As luck would have it, it was still there.
I've decoded the options list at the start, which all matches, so no problems there.
Also, it shows that my VN was used for a paint trial. 1F1047- Permanent Red. Which is a VL colour.

The thing Im finding strange, compared to the other examples shown in this thread, is the third line #D.Harkin and onward.
Also the hand written SVO8006 and the fact its on blue paper.

If anyone has any idea what it means, I'd be very interested to find out!

Here is a scan of my build sheet, with the last 6 digits of the VIN blanked out.
VN Build sheet for forums.jpg

ZKB401

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Caprice (series 1)
A few codes from my VQ I'm after:

A8C
QMR
10L

Any help, much appreciated

Cheers

ZKB401