Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

bulk oil, Sydney

shakey

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
20L probably aint enough for a good saving. I reckon minimum 50. You hear good reports about Mobil 1, I might start drinking the stuff. If it can keep an engine clean it should be able to keep my guts clean as well.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
Hey Juzo, I was thinking of mobil 1 actually. When you say local depot, what you mean? Just a side Q. Is mobil 1 refined in Aus. or imported?

Not sure, think it's refined overseas.
A bigger mobil servo might be able to help. Our bigger servo here has the 20 litre drums and i can organize the 44's there too if need be. Try that, if you still have dramas let me know and i'll get you a number.

shakey

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive
I will sus out a few servos over the next few days, thanks juzo.

nemesis_adrasteia

better to reign in hell
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commodore HSV(without all the gay ****)
when i worked at a couple of machine shops they had 44s of oil from mobilyou could ask a local one if theyll put an extra one on order for you might get it even cheaper buying bulk in bulk, you can also get it in a but plastic tank about the size of an average pallet, we used it to fill a gearbox, im pretty sure that one was from mobil actually