Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bumber bar decal strip ?

Ron41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commadore V6
Hi all, I just finished repainting my front bumber bar on my VS commy and looking were to buy the tape that sticks in the recessed part of the bumber, it is a dark grey colour with a silver strip in the middle of the tape that matches the plastic pieces that are on the side of the car, I rang holden but they tell me they can't get them any more, so any help would be be appreciated.
thanks

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
source a second hander and use some sort of fixing agent to hold it on.
im sure other will suggest what to use as id say whatever I would say would be wrong (ie sikaflex)

checking out ebay under a "vs commodore mould" search, it may be a bit difficult to find them, may need to either find a wreckers or if you're willing change it out to red as it appears to be a more easily available colour

at most holden will keep stock items for a few years. have previously asked a few years back about those strips myself, and because I got along with them they did a decent search and came back with nothing (although they were able to source some of the last items for a vs for me)

Ron41

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS commadore V6
Thanks for your reply mate, yep your right they are impossible to find new so the wreckers is looking good, either that or try to make one up myself.

thanks anyway