Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bumper repairs - Good or nasty?

Pete C

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone has used any of the advertised bumper repair people, eg. touch-up guys, that come out and fix your bumper, instead taking your car to the local panel beaters? And if so, how good of a job did they do? I'm sure a few of you would have a few annoying scratches that you've wanted to get rid of and have wondered about having it fixed in this way... Maybe I should stick to the panel beaters? I don't know!

- Pete

HDT_aero

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
manual VN aero
touch up guys do ok jobs but they tend to mis match colour so if your up close and looking for it you will notice it

Pete C

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Berlina
Yeah, I guess you couldn't expect a perfect job with the type of repair they are attempting, but I guess it could be too crap since there's so many of them floating around. I couldn't see them getting a perfect match with metallic or pearl paints really, and if it was dodgy I woudn't be happy... Anoyone else with experiences with bumper touch-ups?