Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

BURK3Z 04' VZ Ute S

BURK3Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS Z Series Ute
*UPDATE*

Found out about 2 weeks ago that 1 or 2 of my rims had cracks in them so was time for a change of wheels, works out kind of well as the rims have been full of gutter rash since day 1 and now have an excuse so chuck on some new rims... here are pics of the cracks in the VY SS wheels.

IMG_0452.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

Now some pics of the new rims

IMG_0454.jpg

And after a wash lol...

377770_10151081697014751_668056344_n.jpg

60692_10151081758169751_981973914_n.jpg

Got these rims cheap through a mate and I think they look great, nice and clean too.

Next thing on the list is definately lowering it all on SL's, will look mint as with a bit of a saggy ass end :p

damo.91

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Storm
the ute looks good mate but i am a bit biased :smoking:
should definitely look better once lowered down from the clouds

BURK3Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS Z Series Ute
Sold my girl last week :(...

But upgraded to a new 2013 VE SS Z Series Ute last week.

Will start up a new thread on the new toy soon :)

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
New car sounds good though mate, you from around the Rowville area? I think I've seen the plates around.
Also if you can remember how much was the dash conversion?

BURK3Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS Z Series Ute
New car sounds good though mate, you from around the Rowville area? I think I've seen the plates around.
Also if you can remember how much was the dash conversion?

Yeah mate I'm from Rowville, guessing that's where you would have seen me round lol.

It was about $250 all up maybe not even 250 for dash conversion & neons

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Yeah, seen it round this way. Till I saw your name I thought it was someone taking the piss out of people who wear actual burkas, haha.
Thats a decent price then, Geelongs only a short trip compared to driving to Sydney to get ASR to do it.

BURK3Z

Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 VE SS Z Series Ute
Yeah, seen it round this way. Till I saw your name I thought it was someone taking the piss out of people who wear actual burkas, haha.
Thats a decent price then, Geelongs only a short trip compared to driving to Sydney to get ASR to do it.

Haha, I didn't even think of that to be honest, that's gold, lucky it's just for the name hey.

Look up LME Electronics on facebook, the bloke Luke is a top bloke and did a great job for a great price. Bit of a drive but like you said, better than driving to get ASR to do it, or waiting 6 months for them to do a roadshow and come out here (although ASR do a fantastic job too), I would def recommend this bloke from my experience anyway if it is easier & quicker to do it.

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Driving to Geelong is fine with me, only a couple of hours. I'm used to driving everywhere for everything anyway I do nothing thats close to home.