Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Busted!!

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Did you fall on your ass or just hit your head and lose a few extra brain cells LOL

Nah what happened was, when I popped the wheelie, the car actually flipped and i fell out and bumped my noggin.

Start a stupid thread, get stupid replies :p

StevenVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore
I am an angel, my driving record is squeaky clean, no traffic infringements, no accidents perfect:angel: Y'all need to learn how to drive :kissmy:

The question really should be, what have you done that you didn't get busted for.

nstone63

wants a new car
Reaction score
Members Ride
1988 VN Executive
I got caught doing a burnout with my 10-month-old son and pregnant girlfriend in the car in Melbourne’s east last night, police say. my vehicle was seized under anti-hoon legislation after the incident at the McDonald’s carpark in Ferntree Gully about 11.35pm

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
I am Corey Worthington so beat that suckers!

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Got done for doing doughnuts at my work car park. Some old B.... dobbed on me.

If its not ILLEGAL its not fun.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Don't know if it counts as I only got semi-busted but worst I was caught doing was testing my new 3.7 LSD coming out of a u-turn across 2 lanes when I still had my old car.

Turned out the VZ Wagon behind me was a unmarked car with a sgt.

I thought the blokes head was going to explode and he was going off at me like there was no tomorrow.

While I was sitting listening to his verbal assault I was already sitting there thinking about how I was going to raise the money to get the car out of the impound after I lost my job because I didn't have a car.

I shaft myself each time I got home and checked the mail for MONTHS after... never heard about it again.

But since that day which was about 5 years ago now, I wisened up and I've never acted like an idiot on the roads again.

Besides that, never really did anything stupid on the roads because I didn't want to lose or stack my car.

Last edited:

lil_mickey

LOUD AND PROUD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VH 253 :-)
A big fishy the day i got my p's,

Got off with a warning, but the unmarked coppa scared the crap out of me.

I like to think im a little smarter these days

fkford

Love The Beast!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS exec S2
hmm, underage driving and excessive speeding but iv learnt my lesson. Being on 1 point for a year sucks but i got through it and since then haven't copped a fine.

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I've been driving for about 4 Years (on my p's + 1Yr on L's). My record is clean. Except for a warning for my seats, which have been taken out and replaced. So to me that means i am an Angel on the road :p