Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Buying a new/demo Commodore or Statesman? I'll give you $2,000!

M

Mr_Holden

If you are buying a new or a demo Holden Commodore or Statesman before December 31 2005, I'll give you $2,000 cash. There are no strings attached. This is fully legitimate by Holden.

You can negotiate the best price with any Holden dealer, get employee pricing, then get an even better deal and I'll still give you $2,000. I have accumulated a lot of points on a Holden Card, so if you don't have a Holden Card, you can use my points and I'll pay you $2,000 to buy a car!

But hurry, this offer ends December 31, 2005.

For more information, message Martin here...

(edited by Rat.....remove Mr. Holdens phone number.........).........

Last edited by a moderator:

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
or maybe you can buy me a new commodore or preferably statesman and ill give you $2000 :yeah:

R

rattattack1313

Mr. Holden(looool)..... we don't really get off on double posts, please......we also don't put phone numbers up , either....stops all that phone spam......

R

rattattack1313

Seems like a legit deal, fellas..I will keep an eye on this, though...

jimbo39aus

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY11 Executive ex Cop
rattattack1313 said:
Seems like a legit deal, fellas..I will keep an eye on this, though...

Hey there ratt...
Yip mate they are the real deal. I have seen these vouchers in the past. Although until recient times they could not be transferred to other people, however i understand that can be done these days.
It works by simply racking up enough points on ya Holden Credit card and GMH will send you the offer. No strings attached at all.

Not much good holding onto it if you can't use it i guess. Good to see someone willing to offer it as a freebie. I have seen them sell on ebay and they seem to have been ok.

Just my two bobs worth....

Jimbo...

R

rattattack1313

Thanx, Jimbo.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ...........always good to have verification of things I don't know about.....Cheers....Rat.