Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bypass immobiliser without key??

dazzanz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
all you gotta do is join the pink wire at the ecu to an ignition supply that will do the trick

COMMOKING

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR commo Wagon
turn key on and wait 45 mins this over rides immobiliser just need a handy 45 mins spare before u leave to go driving may as well polish ur bundle of joy easy but annoying? hope this may help

pidgeon

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn
I have a toyota lexcen and the immobiliser will not turn off anymore and I don't have the key for it. I have tried the 45minute way and it doesn't seem to work. Does anyone know of a simple way to turn off the immobiliser? if not some instructions for the hard way..

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only
all you gotta do is join the pink wire at the ecu to an ignition supply that will do the trick

thats what i did for my drag vp no need for the s1 vn thankfully :) :thumbsup:

Jayme

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL 5L inj
yeah its quite easy, theres 4 wires that go to the key, two wires join when the immobiliser is ON to make the dash light flash, the other two join when its OFF to make the car go.
you will have fun drilling out all the rivets to get at the ecu and wiring though.

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
Seriously, I'd just get the key cut. Cost me $30 bucks or something (before the $110 for the remote), that way you have options.

Agreed but I am probaly biassed :idea3:

Dazz

Kayden-Leigh19

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Executive
Me too please I'm buying a car off of Trademe ( NZ ) and the fullah I brought it off lost the main keys with the chip or rather on it and I need to figure out a way to get it from Tokoroa ( NZ ) to Auckland ( NZ ) getting it towed isn't a option so if I can get it started with out the Immobiliser then it will be okay till I get the Body Control box I ordered for it...