Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

~Bz Kn33z Black VN~

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Put all the intercooler and supercharger back on the car today, only running 2.5-3.5psi threw the intercooler, and its not to bad need more boost, sat side by side with a genIII with mild cam and tune done to it, but it he pulls harder up topend, but hey there is stuff all boost atm cant wait to put it on 10psi, only really have one problem and it surges when cruising, so i either have to be off the throttle slowing down or upping it haha. but it feels good to have abit more power.

vn_v6

Blumpkin
Reaction score
Members Ride
87 vl limited edition
genIII? not bad for a vn, he mustve been suprised hahah, how much the super charger at the start cost you?

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
I got a twin supercharger setup, but thats just stupid the guy didnt want to seperate the both, But a crs kit is like 600ish depends really if you want to copy the CRS brackets and just buy a 3-400 sc14 then pully and that not bad for the money you pay for them, only real way to get the v6 moving is F.I

Last edited:

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
been abit slack lately but i have changed my path of the sc14 and i'm going down the turbo path now, got just a couple things i have bought recently when i get my hands on some steam pipe and another s2 stock exhaust i can get started on my Turbo manifolds, The picture is of a T70 and a couple of other goodies, also added a picture with the FE2 rear suspension.

Also some Hero wanted to take his anger out on my car, and dinted the passenger rear door when he kicked it, so i have got 4 electric doors and have sanded them back going to fix them up the best i can, and then get started on the body of the car, and fit the SS kit i have and get a mate to spray the whole car, just going black again, and might throw in some blue pearl.

Attachments

• T70 BOV Waste and wrap.jpg
    T70 BOV Waste and wrap.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Fe2 Rear.jpg
    Fe2 Rear.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 231

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Turbo is getting there, its tacked together atm, and will have some adjustments, Pulling it over to the passenger side more, insted of being close to the motor but looks pretty tuff. Just need to get some more parts and more welding done, then it will be roaming the streets :)

Attachments

• Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 258
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 265

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Got the log all welded up now, and the Final position of the turbo. Now start on the Drivers side to the passenger side piping then the 3inch dump and 38mm wastegate piping to come, still alot more to do but slowly getting there.

Attachments

• Final 4.jpg
    Final 4.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 263
  • Final 1.jpg
    Final 1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 244

Z3R()

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais
Thats heaps better tilted mate. Is there enough room now on the wheel well wall to stop it from hitting though?

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Yeah got about 6cm from the strut tower, so heaps of room there its not gotta hit nothing, got 1-2inch from the bonnet aswell.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Well while doing the turbo setup and under the car i had water drip on me, so i looked around to see where it was coming from and no dout its the welsh plugs, so now i just bought a 2ton engine crane and the motor is out, most welsh plugs are done need to get more tomorrow for the bigger plugs that cover the cam and balance shaft, while i am there the sump gasket is coming off and just about all the bolts where loose and one snapped off in the block :O so i will clean it all up i have a rubber gasket and this time its getting lock-tight!
Also pulled out the oil pressure relief spring and putting in another one so my oil pressure will be better.

So once all done i have a HD clutch to be fitted aswell might aswell do it all in one big hit and do it right the first time.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
Done the sump gasket and oil return line into then sump, fitted welsh plugs fitted HD Clutch, also installed a V8 brake booster hard suckers to get in kept hitting the strut tower and wouldnt go into the holes but its all in now, Couple more things to do and the motor back in and get back to the turbo setup.