Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cúl's 5Ltr VT SS Commodore

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
I love the 5l reason why I looked around for a berlina series one Vt wagon with 5l option got the best note. And they do have abit of go in them. Few Mods and yiu can get a nice sounding car that goes hard. You can advance the dizzy and stuff from what I heard.

vzchick77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ holden SV8 VT SS VN Calais all current rides
hey looks sweet did you remove the rear spoiler? took mine off wasnt sure about it at first but now wouldnt have it any other way, also changed the front bar and must say think it looks killa then the standard ss front bar :)

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
I love the 5l reason why I looked around for a berlina series one Vt wagon with 5l option got the best note.

Good 5ltr VT wagons are as rare as hens teeth it seems, I reckon I spent the best part of 3 months trying to find a good one for the missus with no luck; we ended up going the Ecotec. They are a good solid motor and go really well with a good exhaust, cold air intake, and tune - sure they don't make 545317596gW of power like the LSx variant but it's a real streetable torque range, with a sound to die for.

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Thanks heaps!..

I left the spoiler on, gives it that sporty look I reckon; plus I reverse into my car park at work and without the spoiler its real hard to tell were the boot ends (car park is in a basement up against a wall). The VT SS front bar is alright, while I don't mind the VX SS shape you really need to change the whole kit to get it looking right.

vzchick77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ holden SV8 VT SS VN Calais all current rides
we only changed the front bar with out any hiccups and sits nice a tight looks good also :)

lildavo

Reaction score
Members Ride
vg ute
yeah i know 5L berlina wagons are rare option, was onto mine straight away 5,500 only needs some paint work. already had a twin 2.5, inside was perfect.

5l have the best sounding v8 note i reckon. there got good torque but not much power at stock still go hard though all my mate where jealous of mine.

nice looking ss to.

Cúl-Báire

Reaction score
Members Ride
AUII XR8 Ute & BAII XR6
Hey Guys, and girls - if you see my Blue VT SS driving around with the registration plate RUJ876 (victoria) or an old brown rego sticker, please contact myself on 0432 117 565 or police link on 131 444 - the vehicle was stolen at 9:30pm from Coomera BP tonight.

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
oh **** man!!! thats so ****! hope you catch the bastard!

Mirkz

Reaction score
Members Ride
GSXR1000
so sorry to hear man, I hope it turns up in good condition :/