Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CAI.????... Cold Air Induction..???

Hairy Eater

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Executive V6
my VX has a thing getting air from over the top of the radiator... isnt that factory CAI...?? or is there a better after market CAI..??

Titan77

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX I Exec
Hairy Eater said:
my VX has a thing getting air from over the top of the radiator... isnt that factory CAI...?? or is there a better after market CAI..??

Try this link:

http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=18150&highlight=cold+air+intake

Don't waste your money on commercial CIA,only other addition to above is to fit a small 12 V computer fan in filter box at the end of the pipe, which would improve air intake at stand still and very low speeds.

Installed it on my VX1 ,siginificant improvement and cheap,$15.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
rofl a computer fan? i cant see that making any difference at all :S

Z

Z()LTAN

Titan77 said:
Don't waste your money on commercial CIA,only other addition to above is to fit a small 12 V computer fan in filter box at the end of the pipe, which would improve air intake at stand still and very low speeds.

HOLY HELL i never thought of that 1 that would work great! almost like a turbo but not :)

R

Ralgon

minux high quality computer fan can shift 60-70 cfm would certainly make better low speed airflow if set up right

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON