Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais Heaphones and keys

ads611

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore
G'day All,

Been a while since I've been on this site, but with all the help you guys provided with the VS I knew exactly where to come with these Q's!

Just bought a VE Calais V to replace the irreplaceable VS, and so far I'm very impressed. But a couple of thing are missing....

Does anyone now of where to get another key? Unfortunately she only came with the one.

And where can I get some infra headphones (good quality). The ones on ebay look dodgy, has any one had experience with them?

Thanks for the tip on the amp, the subs sound alot better now.

BigBoss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Omega
New key from holden and some key cutters can do it also.... i think.

WallyBasher

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Hit eBay for a key blank and most key cutters can cut the key for you, but you'll have to book it in with Holden to get it coded to your car, and you'll need both keys when you go to Holden as they reset the coding with a new key, so need to program both of them.

AD07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE CALAIS V 6.0
With the headphones, dont go ebay......they look nasty. I got a new infra-red set from a car stereo/audio place. Paid approx $90, the sound is crystal clear - better than the original factory one.