Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais mufflers on omega?

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
I heard a V6 VZ today that had an aftermarket exhaust system fitted.....My farts sounded better than that thing....The young tool was giving it what for trying to impress people with it's sound....Was a manual trans too, which made it stand out real well

So take the advise of others and just fit the mufflers suggested, otherwise you'll be another person with a car that sounds worse than anyones farts....
I once saw a V6 VZ Commodore driven by a P-Plater with an exhaust, who was racing a new Porsche 911... The P-Plater won as the Porsche wasn't even racing him :D

Commo64

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE Omega
mine already has duel,don’t know if it’s cause it’s the evoke engine omega or previous owner but does has dual exhaust already
Must be because it's Series 1.5, which has dual mufflers...

Series 1.5 is a Series 1 exterior and interior with the Series 2 engines, which means yours is a 3 litre LF1...

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
I once saw a VY exec with an exhaust race a Golf GTI. The VY flogged it.

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
I’d rather eat random vomit I found on the path at a bus stop than listen to pretty much any Holden V6 with “an exhaust”.
I'd rather eat said vomit, vomit up again from the disgust, then eat that again as long as it doesn't mean I have to hear a V6 with an exhaust.