Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Calais Pedals, Mats and Rims

Drakul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V Calais
I just bought myself an 06 VE V Calais in Black and absolutely love it :D

The interior looks terrific with the Black leather and all the black/silver trimmings, however the Pedals are very bland and let down the inside of the car slightly. Was wondering if anyone had any idea of where I could purchase some nice Pedals that would fit a VE...I've scoped out Ebay and could find plenty for older models but little to no VE's.

Also i bought the car (from a dealer) knowing that the Floor mats weren't very well suited for the VE Calais, so I'm also on the hunt for some nice floor mats.

And Lastly, the stock Rims look pretty sweet but I wouldn't mind scoping out some others for a bit of a change when the tyres wear out....Any opinions on hot rims for a VE Calais in Black?

Cheers in advance guys,

Dan

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
not sure on pedals...for the mats i got the holden ones....theres 3 types, normal,luxury and hsv mats i got the luxury ones for a ve sportswagon bit pricey but worth it imo fit perfect and nice plushy carpet :)

Drakul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V Calais
Any ideas where i'd pick up some luxury ones?

bbb

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Sv6 Wagon
i got mine through the dealer when i picked it up...not sure of the $$$ as i got them thrown in...

Drakul

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V Calais
yeah i purchased the car from a Ford dealer so they didnt have any for me to buy :p, they gave me a different set of mats.

Unit_01

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY9.5 VE SV6 M6
I don't see why people buy floor mats that are made from carpet? They will only get dirty..

I've got the holden black rubber floor mats in my VE...When they get dirty, just take them out and hose them..

Give holden a call as they should have some pedals to suit your calais.