Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

calaiscruzer's new VN SS, stock with TTB's + more to come

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
tuff ss mate. need to get some polished 2 into 1 piping asap and get rid of the vacuum cleanin hoses.

vn calais manual

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn calais, vs clubsport #137
tuff ss mate. need to get some polished 2 into 1 piping asap and get rid of the vacuum cleanin hoses.

lol agreed.

whats next for the old girl?

calaiscruzer

I drink beer, and I vote!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Well I wana put a cam in ASAP, BUT with summer approaching and no air-con, think ill put some new tint on..

Last edited:

calaiscruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Yeah I know, that would make it look 10x better and flow better, but I rang one place and they wanted my car for nearly a week and 2into1 custom intake piping would be around $500+.
whats average pricing for something like that and best places jecs?

Next will be new window tint for summer, maybe reflective but im leaning towards just darkest legal black.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
damn thats pricey i could knock something up for waaaaaaaaaay less than that. Here's a pic of the ecotec TTB i made. In the end it waay easier with a car there as the ones i made were right up close to strut tower and about 200mm too long.

If you have a look at classifiedcalais my ride theres a pic with them on his car

Attachments

• 000_0860.jpg
    000_0860.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 658

calaiscruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Yeah thats why i wasnt keen on them..but if you can do them for cheaper PUB then i might have to give you a buz..:bow::bow:

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
I got a couple of alloy 90 bends still and some pipe but probably not enough to do would have get some more. The main problem is measurements i need lots if I was to do it. preferably have a look at the car. It does require a fair bit of time and if your paying industry rates i can see how it can cost $500. It took me about 5-6 hours to make that one.
Here's the link for anyone who CBf looking for it
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au...956d1221661272-classifi3d-calais-image005.jpg

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute

calaiscruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Yeah awesome bays in there.
Pub24/7 has offered to make me an intake (like the one in the pic he posted above) for a good price..ill get that done when I get the cash, and more importantly the time.

Got a pic with the car bra on..next to the secong toughest looking machine compared to my SS .lol

Attachments

• SS+Tank.jpg
    SS+Tank.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 442
Last edited:

calaiscruzer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Atlas Grey VN SS
Got another tune update from greenfoamfor the TTB manifold, mid-upper RPM range is noticeably improved, and economy alot better now also..down to around 17l/100 around town and hopefully still around 10l/100km on HWF driving :D
Scored these for $120.
cream top 24lb, good for up to 220rwkw which is enough, im aiming for around 180rwkw-190rwkw/ 240kw@engine once cam is installed..

Attachments

• creamTOPinjectors.JPG
    creamTOPinjectors.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 239