Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cam 4 a vt v6 speedway car

jabba52

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt speedway car
Hay i have a vt v6 speedway car 40 tho over n just want 2 no wot would b the best cam 2 use

showbags

SENIOR EL'BAGO
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais, BMW 135 m sport
Contact Spencer Race Engines in Geelong. The build Ecotec speedway engine for a living.

jabba52

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt speedway car
Yeah but he will not let on 2 wot cam he users

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67
sorry Steve, just realised what forum I posted in, D'OH.

Last edited:

MACE

Reaction score
Hay i have a vt v6 speedway car 40 tho over n just want 2 no wot would b the best cam 2 use

Ideal cam choice comes down to many factors, but ideally it's based on head flow and application and being a race car you would need to take into consideration any class limitations (rules). If you can give us and idea of what you are trying to build/achieve we will be able to recommend something for you, either on of our off the shelf cams or a custom grind to suit. We've assisted with heaps of speedway racers over the years with great success

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any more questions.
Bart

Clutchy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz wagon
Jase if you want to know aboyut the cam that wanker puts in his engines speak to flatty he has 1 and might help ya.

Mace the heads are pretty much stock no port work standard size valves and only max 60 thou oh it to bump comp up a bit and it must run of a standard vp computer.

MACE

Reaction score
Ah good then, I'm familiar with that class then and have a cam which I can recommend which would work well with the constraints you guys have and the powerband needed for the track.

Send us an email [email protected] or call on 1300 466 223 to discuss further if you want

Cheers,
Steve