Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber Kits

ANL53X

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Olympic Edition S2
How much does it usually cost to get a camber kit installed?

glowworm

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt exective
My car is standard height ,i went and put a camber kits in like everyone on here told me to do ,yes it helped but didnt fix the problem so i ended up buying a complete VY rear end for the same price i paid for the camber kit .I no longer have any problem and my tyres are good it was the best money i could have spent ,the car has had 1 wheel alignment since i put it in i dont need to worry about my tyres any more untill they just wear out like tyres do ,there is a post called VY irs into VT have a look but if you are keeping the car for a long time and want your tyres to last put a VX 11 to VY rear end in your car ....price from $200. to $400 i have already made my money back ..

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
wat about install costs? as any1 who installs or sells the camber kits tell u that no they wont fix the problem 100% but do improve the problem 2 around 80%-90% better depending on the individual car, which is fairly high compared 2 wat it used 2 b.