Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Camber??????

anvlson1

Reaction score
Members Ride
LS1 VX WAGON
Does any1 know how much negative camber u are ment to have on the rear axle? Im talking about commies with IRS, i have a VX. Ive been told - 1.5, but my tyres are getting thrashed still

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
it more like your toes out, if you have 1.5* camber thats pretty good. is the car lowered and is it a series 1 or 2?, if its a series 2 it will have a toe link that adjusts the toe, just get some one reputable to give it a 4 wheel alignment.

anvlson1

Reaction score
Members Ride
LS1 VX WAGON
Yeh its been lowered and its a series II, Ive had the toe and camber done about 6months ago but the wheels still look fair on a lean, and my tyres show it too

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
any avreage car idealy should run about half a deg neg with light toe in it's just that most wont get there

jay_wr8

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx berlina wagon 5.7
i think my wheel alignment guy said to me on Tuesday that vt's run about -1 camber from factory if that helps you any

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
it dosent matter what they run from factory there is an ideal camber for road use and grade of shocks springs and so on if the vq-vz irs wasent so **** then you could get there

glenn l

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
do you know what your toe is set at now?