Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can anyone help identify this?

sparky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
As the title says can anyone help to identify this part. I've tried asking a fair few of my customers, farmers, if they know what it is or where it might come from.

The top blue part is steel, the yellow body is plastic and the foot is stainless steel. The foot has a hinge and two bolt holes in it. There are two bolts through the top where it would be attached to something else.

Very little information i know but i've had it sitting around for ages and there is a box full of them, if i knew what they were or what they did i could possibly find the owner of them.

Attachments

• 05-12-06_1104.jpg
    05-12-06_1104.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 05-12-06_1106.jpg
    05-12-06_1106.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 05-12-06_1107.jpg
    05-12-06_1107.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 05-12-06_1110.jpg
    05-12-06_1110.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 168

Doctor Bob

Grandpa
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG. Colorado & Caravan
tie downs for a Tautliner side panel???

sparky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
nah, that was one of the things i thought of, one of my customers that i asked are contractors who run tautliners and he didn't recognise them

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SV6 II Commodore - Chlorophyll
where did the box of them come from???
what business are you running????
Any numbers or writing on any of them??
any writing on the box??

sparky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim Wagon
Don't know where the box came from. Our old local deliver service from adelaide was very **** when it came to remembering where gear had to go if the delivery docket was lost. There is/was no info on either the original carton, which has now perished, or on the part itself.

I am not the owner of these parts and at this point i am just trying to find out if i can identify what it is so i might be able to find their rightful owner.

They are just sitting out in one of my clients paddocks along with a heap of other junk the delivery company dumped out there when they had to vacate one of their various "depots".

The business that i manage is a rural merchandise/stock and station agency.