Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Can anyone help me make a website......

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
as the title suggests, i want a site for my car.

obviously i'd be needing hosting aswell, but i don't know much about this internet stuff (as it was i had to be shown how to make everything on that proboards)

currently i'm just using this proboards forum. But i'm after something more like a normal website.

Add me to msn if you can help out!

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
Depends on how much you want to spend. You need to register a domain name and rent some server space on a host somewhere. This will set you back roughly $300 for 2 years. Then its the website itself, paying a professional is roughly $500 per page depending on complexity. Your ISP should provide some free space on their server if you can find someone to knock up a basic site. I can do it but I would have to charge you. Freebies don't pay my mortgage...lol.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Stealthy, let me know what you want, i am happy to do it. i am presuming a full dynamic site with gallery etc. Only catch would be i cant start it for a week or 2 as i am in the middle of 2 other homers atm.

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
I can host for you for nothing. I have 1 megabit upload which should be fine. You can have shaggerz.servebeer.com/stealthy or buy a dyndns .com domain if you want www.stealthy.net.au or something like that.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Thanks for the replys guys.

I'll give that google one a try, and see how i like it, but i think i'll be taking on the services of Minux and Shaggerz

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
Ya can't argue with free ;)

chappy

VY2 R8 Clubsport
Reaction score
Website
www.hsv-holden.com.au
Members Ride
VY2 R8 Clubsport
as the title suggests, i want a site for my car.

obviously i'd be needing hosting aswell, but i don't know much about this internet stuff (as it was i had to be shown how to make everything on that proboards)

currently i'm just using this proboards forum. But i'm after something more like a normal website.

Add me to msn if you can help out!

Its all pretty simple PM me and I will give you some info ok.

cheers