Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

can anyone in melb convert to blue interior lights?

Anth1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais
I've seen all the pictures of phreddy's work and I love it. just wondering if its possible to be done in Melbourne? especially the eastern side? I'm hopeless when it comes to anything mechanical/electrical. is there any places that may do it? any positive input greatly appreciated. cheers

Fitzy09

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Berlina 1998 Not my dp
+1 on this also

jaisvz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VZ SV6
Phreddy can, but he is in SYD.
Someone convince him to come to melbs, there is plenty of people that want it done!

danfrg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive
might be worth someone letting him know about this thread. I'm also interested and have been in touch with him regarding this.
Additionally im pretty sure he just started doing this on older model holdens and the thread he mentioned that in has a fair few melbourne replys also.
All i can advise is send him an email and register your interest, the more who get in touch with him the more likely he would be to come down.
Heres hoping :)

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
haha. his got enough people already.
Too much i would guess...
I have a set in my car that i am tryna get rid of.
e.g come over my house you take out your **** and i take out mine we swap you give me money.... you drive home with blue lights =]

chargedvx6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SII HBD Calais L67
Phreddy has already done 2 road trips down this way, hopefully he's up for another soon

Anth1990

Reaction score
Members Ride
87 VL Calais
Phreddy has already done 2 road trips down this way, hopefully he's up for another soon

make sure he makes it perfectly loud and clear when he does! I'll make sure to chuck some money aside for if he does come haha. how much does he usually charge?

Junny

purrrrrr
Reaction score
Members Ride
VUII Maloo + shitty painted vp
$250.
his got a huge list of people he works through. judging by last time if you aint on the list you gotta wait.
If you really cant wait read my above post.