Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cannons **postive Feedback**

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
Ever since i first read this thread i have been looking out for commys with milo tins jus to see if the noise was as bad as you guys are labelling it. N e way i so far i have heard a vn=sounded ****, a vr= sounded shitter and a vt. Surprisingly the vt sounded nice and kept a strong constant rumble. Dunno bout the rest but this is one example that they can sound alright. Not for them though. i have a 3"inch myself. go a system any day....

prince_dj666

hypo v6
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2112842/1
i had a esa muffler and didnt like the sound... so i cut it off and replaced it with a lukey... didnt like it either.... so then i cut the lukey and replaced it with a pipe and fitted a cannon at the end... theres more rumble to it now... but my vn has a cam and flat top pistons...a lil bit diff sound to a stocko

statesman_wagon89

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Statesman Wagon( written off) VN calias 5 speed
prince_dj666 said:
i had a esa muffler and didnt like the sound... so i cut it off and replaced it with a lukey... didnt like it either.... so then i cut the lukey and replaced it with a pipe and fitted a cannon at the end... theres more rumble to it now... but my vn has a cam and flat top pistons...a lil bit diff sound to a stocko

when you put a bigger cam in, did you have to change the computer or tune the computer or anything?

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
1991_Vn2nV said:
But the thing is he wasnt being lazy. He still typed two letters, ov instead of 'of'. It doesnt make him look like he cant spell, it just makes him look like a try hard.

ha ha ha ha ha ha. there's not much left to add to that...............

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
oh man flyen_vn my VS V6 sounds like your cannon...happily my redback exhaust will be here soon...we had problems with the resonators going crappy, tried to cut the rear one out but instead we hit it with a hammer a bunch of times lol stupid glue...but yeah mines slightly quieter, hahahaha.

so for those of you out there that want a cannon, jack up your car, get a big hammer and belt the crap out of your resonator...

Apoc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN-Series I-6-90
Is it just me or is "V" right below "F"......, maybe some people have the intelligence to perform letter substitution as they read, knowing full well what was meant.....

Cut the guy some slack....

253@7k

300rwhp supra. yay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
TT Supra/HZ Ute.
I saw a vn with a cannon today (in perth) and to be quite honest I can't tell you what it sounds like as i couldn't hear it over the nissan patrol behind it.

Says something though.........

HSV126

Reaction score
Members Ride
Briggs & Stratton
or mayb no one has anything better to do but criticise others typing skills instead of giving the helpful feedback i asked for