Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car cameras

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I ended up getting a new cam that is Front and rear. Front 1080 and rear 720p. Blackvue DR550.

Pretty overpriced unit tbh.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
I've got blackvues in both my cars and they're fantastic!

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
The rear cable on the 550 tends to come loose so picture goes bad for periods then comes back good when you hit the right bump. Apart from that the quality is O.K, but could be better, its compressed too much so it can be viewed via wifi

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Ah. Mine aren't wifi versions.

iluvnorks

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY & 2013 Ford Ranger 4X4
Im in need of some sticky pads to reattach my cam to the windscreen. Ive got a bluckvue cam and the sticky stuff it was supplied with sticks like super glue. Ive since sold the car and want to refit to new car but dont know where to get more. Is it a bunnings job or should i go thru the hassle of emailing blackvue mob for their advice.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Im in need of some sticky pads to reattach my cam to the windscreen. Ive got a bluckvue cam and the sticky stuff it was supplied with sticks like super glue. Ive since sold the car and want to refit to new car but dont know where to get more. Is it a bunnings job or should i go thru the hassle of emailing blackvue mob for their advice.

Its just Clear 3m tape.