Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car feeling sluggish.

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
Did you read the previous posts or you just want to make your own assumption, your real helpful mate. Give me some money and ill take it there. Otherwise don't bother mate if you can't help. Just asked for some general idea not an idea on what you feel. Why wouldn't it be a fuel filter?

yeah sorry, i was more having a shot at the dude that said it was s filter, not youself. but meh whatever, take offence or dont take offence, either way i dont care.

it wont be a filter becuase there isnt a code for a "fuel filter error" nor is there anything close. the guy that mentioned fuel filter prolly has been working on carby 202's, it sounds more like a transmission fault.

but its anyones guess on a forum, you can throw symptoms out till youre blue in the face but the fact is you have a code, go check out what that code says

that code means no one needs to guess.

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
yeah sorry, i was more having a shot at the dude that said it was s filter, not youself. but meh whatever, take offence or dont take offence, either way i dont care.

it wont be a filter becuase there isnt a code for a "fuel filter error" nor is there anything close. the guy that mentioned fuel filter prolly has been working on carby 202's, it sounds more like a transmission fault.

but its anyones guess on a forum, you can throw symptoms out till youre blue in the face but the fact is you have a code, go check out what that code says

that code means no one needs to guess.

No it's all good mate. Your right though, the code needs to be read but I simply can't afford it. What scan tool do most use and what does it look like? So when I got some dosh ill buy one, obviously a handy tool to have. Just so frustrated, the car has been brilliant for the past four years since new. Soon as the warranty runs out I've had nothing but drama after drama with it, all while I can't fix as iam unemployed, well was, just landed a nightfill job at woolies so iam stoaked with that. But I need to address these issues and I thankyou all for your opinions. Can someone place a pic of the scan tool they use please as there is so many to choose from and I don't know which one to get. Cheers guys.

Emmcee1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010sv6 wagon
Darn it,used to live in Canberra but no more, lived at theodore,Hughes and Dunlop but on goldie now. I don't think I know anyone with one. Thanks for your help though.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM

Yeah how stupid of me to offer a suggestion, sorry for upsetting you pal. :thumbsup:

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Just take your car to a mechanic, it's around $80 for it to be scanned.
Worry about getting a scantool at a later date.

Commo Baba

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim Wagon.
proper scan tool cost$. I've noticed a lot of the old time mechs around here just can't be bothered. There's enough basic hardware work still to keep them going.

You have 2 other cars in pieces? How about selling some pieces to raise some ca$h.