Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car looks like its been keyed...but not

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR v6
This is pretty funny, when I got back from work this arvo the car looked like it was keyed on the front fender and door but I wasn't pissed off since it already has lots of paint fade so who cares
I thought what a d!ck head to key it like that...

So I got home etc..and just walked past it again and checked out the key mark, looked really thin and I thought they could've done a better job LOL

Turns out it was a spider web when I touched it haha

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
this also happened to me as well...spider webs...

zacrach83

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Commodore
haha good one!

Quick story.....When i lived in a two story place i heard smashing glass, i was upstairs, looked out the window and (thought) i saw a pole or something sticking
out of the rear window of the car. Raced downstairs and realized it was only the shadow cast by the aerial........someone had just dropped a bottle on the road.
I felt like a dope but my wife thought it was quite amusing!

Cheers.

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
Saw an iPhone application a while ago that alters any photo of a car so it looks like it has had an accident. Would be perfect for freaking out mates as it shows there perfectly good car with a smashed windscreen or crunched in doors etc. Would be ideal, if it actually worked!