Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car lowered with ultra lows now making noises in rear

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
well i think you should of used coil overs to start with

the kings in the ve arnt that bad on shocks but any lowerd shock would of helped

but the ve coilovers sre a far superior product

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
... i walked passed it and found it still made the noise the guy was on the phone and just handed me the keys like he didnt want to know me...

stuff that for a joke, they take your cash and do a dodgy job, and THEN give you attitude like its not their problem they sold/installed you crap! I know what they need..... :shooting:

glad you took your business elsewhere mate. shame you couldnt get your cash back from the first lot. pics of new setup by any chance? just dont drop it too much!

Jarp

Surely You Jest
Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV A6 W375
I'd be furk'n spewn'n about that...take them to Consumer Affairs...not only is is crap service and a rort but it is also outright dangerous as they had an obligation to advise you that you should change the shocks as well. Wankers like that should be put out of business!!

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Thanks guys...i have sent a complaint to their head office but i dont think itll do much i have a few pics of what the kings looked like (QW-11-KE) and i will also post pics of the new set up.....cant really lower it too much since its adjustible

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
Ok guys this is what the kings looked like in the car for the 3 days they were in

Attachments

• 11082010156.jpg
    11082010156.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 409
  • 11082010155.jpg
    11082010155.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 360

WHITESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SSV
ill get pics of the actual springs once pedders are done lol i think they are going to leve them on the fe2 struts tho???