Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car maintenance....what should i do next????????

iwannanewcar

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Berlina sportswagon
hey guys, thanks for everyones help so far its been very helpful. Today i got my hands on a ignition module/coil pack and put that on but it doesn,t seem to have help with the miss, i also put some injector cleaner in before i filled up with fuel tonight. i'm now pretty much out of cash till after christmas so im hoping the car can stay in good shape till then.. if there is any other cheap things that can be done plz let me know, i'm also gonna look into the other suggestions people have made on here.. thanks again guys!!!

psshhhht

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Commodore wagon v6
also do your oxygen sensor (around about 60-70 bucks from repco or ebay)

mate, where on earth can you get them for 60-70? I went to the local repco the other day and they wanted $115!

zskinner

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN CalaisV 6.0L
mate, where on earth can you get them for 60-70? I went to the local repco the other day and they wanted $115!

my bad, just double-checked the ebay listing i got the price from and it was only for the vn 1-wire, not the vp 2-wire :hit:

frdhtr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Calais charged v6
Hey mate, with regard to it running rough, with that Amount of m's it's not uncommon for them to run rough, could be a lifter not pumping up 100% or even the valves in the cylinder head not sealing 100% either, worst case scenario. Cheers

ConMan_VP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS HSV Enhanced 185i Sedan
a trans oil change and new filter, pull the sump off the trans, oil every where, pull the filter off, put a new one in, sump back on and then new oil.