Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

car neons and boot light and in-car light

r_i_d_a_h

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VS Commodore + '98 E36
your a funny man..a very funny man.

it'll do nothing really, gayest thing you could think of actually.....V6 Commodore and auto WITH a BOV:rofl:

coasty

the voices told me to
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz equipe & vt berlina both v6
must be a kid or a wanker who watches too many movies.
neons are for wankers and are illegal in nsw if you have them turned on while driving.
blow off valves are for turbos and for wankers. the bigger the noise the bigger wanker you are.
dump the idea. thats your best bet.

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
must be a kid or a wanker who watches too many movies.
neons are for wankers and are illegal in nsw if you have them turned on while driving.
blow off valves are for turbos and for wankers. the bigger the noise the bigger wanker you are.
dump the idea. thats your best bet.

this should have been my first post! agreed!

Hodz91

CRuiZn..Lookn 4 A.B Cover
Reaction score
Members Ride
95 VS Berlina
To install your neons i know that my local Alberts car audio pplz install neons undercar or interior..
MotoQuipe Is another place that you can get neons or interior LED's
I prefer LEDS because less power usage and can be alot brighter
thought the one good thing about neons is that its a costant flow of light not lil LED's

anwyz catch

Stokesy VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore VS series 2 S pack
sounds like a good idea mate but none of the OLD people would like it they might spill there poridge :p or distract them from there 5:30 bedtime ... yeah blow off valve idea is **** in an auto and dont overkill it with neons neons are good but in small doses just dont get caught with them

hsvtj

now cruising..
Reaction score
Members Ride
VK wagon, VS Statesman 5.0
its really quite simple to put them in yourself, id say paying someone else to do it would make it cost too much for something which is debatable on whether it looks good anyway.

and im not even sure why you would want a BOV in the first place dude? it does sound like you have been watching too much Fast and the Furious...

-=ApheX=-

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 3.8l Exec
I think he's one of those "ricer" people, sorry for the use of the term as i don't like using it, but there's no other way to describe this person, he wants to fancey his ride up with the use of neons, crappy blue paint, fluffy dice, and a BOV with out a form of forced induction...
I personally feel this person will become yet another young driver caught up in the world of trying to impress his mates only to wrap himself around a tree...
Honestly, movies like the fast and the furious are not real... sheesh...