Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car Security

oswald900

Reaction score
All going well we pick up our SV6 late this week.

What i was hoping for is if anyone has upgraded their alarms system in their VZ ?

If you could tell me the Brand,Model and Price that would b great.
Roll on this week.

Cheers

Stug

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Ute S
Yep, I got mine done through a company called Motor One. My new system has a siren, glass break sensors and ultrasonics. They did a great job and integrated it with the existing system so that it uses the key still.

http://www.motorone.com.au/

I had problems with my security system when someone broke into my car. The alarm didnt sound but thats because the glass break sensors in all cars are pretty much useless due if the crim knows how to get around them. The guys at motor one installed ultrasonics free of charge because it wasn't made clear to me that they were useless. I recommend getting more than just glass break sensors with your upgrade though.

oswald900

Reaction score
All the car security shops said we had t oupgrade to a cyclops system for us to be able to get extras like tilt sensor etc etc.

Is this true or car the factory alarm be upgraded or do we need a new alarm installed ?

Cheers