Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car trying to kill me

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
considering driving a silvia around those ranges sideways is easy for me..

Dont let mum and dad read this. They might not let you borrow their commodore again!

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol this reminds of the last time i drove down a gravel road and saw a vt commodore buried in some scrub after what looked can only be described as a fail drift... the red p plate only made me lol more

aaronevolution

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
TURISMO VZ SS 6.0
Maybe you should stick to a front wheel drive car then if you can't handle rear.

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
I like how its THE CAR tried to kill you...fair enough if a a wheel let go or similar....but sorry my friend this was all down to your obvious lack of driving experiance...

Now dont get me wrong in my 24 years of driving I have had my fair share of ooppsies in my early days of driving but in 99% of the time it was because of me not the car...

Lucky enough I have survived and have grown up along with my attitude to safer driving, which I think only maturity can do....

Dazz

MikeCuzzy

Jumping puddles
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Omega 3.6L
My advice,

A) Do and advanced driving course and then go do some high school physics to understand friction, inertia and Newtons Laws of motion.

B) Buy one of these:
smart-car-1.jpg

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
lmfao at the car trying to kill you ,i think its more you thinking your a rally driver when your obviously not!

strgas

GRA = REAL HP
Reaction score
Members Ride
MERC W124 / toys WB tonner WB Panelvan project
Don't most P platers think they can drive like ken block in their stock stand commodores with the bob jane tyre and wheel upgrades ??

NAVZCALAIS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais 3.6, 1980 WB Tonner
Guilty as charged lol although i will never admit its the cars fault if i crash my car what am i going to do "AH stupid wheels i blame you?" Lol remove the lead from your right foot it might help