Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Car wont start, security light flashing, no to stereo or air-con, HELP HELP HELP

jaybuttling

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman S2
My VQ statesman 1992, i bought amp wiring kit the same one that i had in my last car (VR COMMODORE), i done it the excact same way same amp and subwoofer but after i took out the headunit and hooked it up and then tryied to play music to test it, head unit (kenwood) cut out twice, lost all power to it and then the thrid time the whole electical side of the all cut off, no power to climate control, than security lights started flashing and clicking and wont stop had to unhook the battery for it to stop, replaced the fuses and still doing it, no power wont turn over still not even trying, SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP WOULD BE MUCH APPREICTATED!

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
Need to undo what you have done or at least retrace your steps (this is where taking digi snaps of WIP is very handy) Sounds like an earthing dilemma from the instability of the circuits. Search through the audio forum to find more information but as I said it seems like a ground issue..