Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cars jerking under load at cruising speed

Troyboy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vzcommodore v6 auto wagon
Hi guys I'm having dramas with my vz it's jerking in top gear just as the car is put under load going up hill,the car drives perfectly fine apart from this problem,my mechanic told me it was the computer so ive just had it changed at holden and when i got it back about ten minutes drive away the powertrain light came on the dash and the car was running exactly the same as before so then they said change the throttle body so we did that and still the same can anybody point me in the right direction as to were i go next.

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
Hi guys I'm having dramas with my vz it's jerking in top gear just as the car is put under load going up hill,the car drives perfectly fine apart from this problem,my mechanic told me it was the computer so ive just had it changed at holden and when i got it back about ten minutes drive away the powertrain light came on the dash and the car was running exactly the same as before so then they said change the throttle body so we did that and still the same can anybody point me in the right direction as to were i go next.
coils

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
That's kinda funny "the mechanic said change the computer".
Since when did computers become service consumables?
You better change mechanics I think!!