Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cars/Vehicles

Stressball

Rolling on 4 again :D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Just practicing the whole sudden-blur-falloff thing that some awesome car photos have. In retrospect, need to be closer to the ground, and with a car that isn't so stupidly tall.

DOFS_2.jpg
DOFS_3.jpg

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Just practicing the whole sudden-blur-falloff thing that some awesome car photos have. In retrospect, need to be closer to the ground, and with a car that isn't so stupidly tall.

And more boring photos of my Triton, but this time I got the blur effect to work properly lol.

DOFS_5.jpg

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
IMG_1357.jpg

GSXR750 engine. 150bhp/180kg.

ojame

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Commodore S Ute
Nice, i think you could have a slightly longer shutter speed because the backround is just in that it's annoying because it 'isn't crisp but isn't a smeared action shot' stage. You could probably pull it off retaining the same aperture/iso too.

(please don't think i'm coming in as a new member and just hanging ****, far from it, i'm an avid enjoyer of photography).

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Nice, i think you could have a slightly longer shutter speed because the backround is just in that it's annoying because it 'isn't crisp but isn't a smeared action shot' stage. You could probably pull it off retaining the same aperture/iso too.

(please don't think i'm coming in as a new member and just hanging ****, far from it, i'm an avid enjoyer of photography).

OR, I could not :thumbsup: The shot I had exposed for was a straight-on, narrow DOF shot where only the kart would be in focus and there would be no motion blur anyway. This shot just followed in sequence on the same settings.

Stressball

Reaction score
Members Ride
Mitsubishi Triton
Shazam! 13B turbo.

IMG_2318.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Why is it a fluke exactly?