Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cars/Vehicles

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
look at pretty well every VE and you will see the same thing from different angles

Really? I have some shots of the same colour ute at sunset without any weird colour difference except the one spot where the sun hits?

A night shot of the same coloured ute. I have gone through about 10 different VE utes I have done and do not see the colour issues you mention. Is weird.

greenve.jpg

Last edited:

SHEENY05

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
car
Really? I have some shots of the same colour ute at sunset without any weird colour difference except the one spot where the sun hits?

A night shot of the same coloured ute. I have gone through about 10 different VE utes I have done and do not see the colour issues you mention. Is weird.

greenve.jpg

awsome shot...looks like some nice photoshop work done on it to...any and all photos i post are raw and straight from my camera....i am only learning to use it....and when i said about looking at the front bars of pretty well all ve to see the weird color difference i meant look at them in real life not photos....mine along with most others looks differnt at different angles and in different light

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
awsome shot...looks like some nice photoshop work done on it to...any and all photos i post are raw and straight from my camera....i am only learning to use it....and when i said about looking at the front bars of pretty well all ve to see the weird color difference i meant look at them in real life not photos....mine along with most others looks differnt at different angles and in different light

Photoshop work - watermark, blur for numberplate and contrast only...

Cheers for the nice words though :)

Sharoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Grandpa Spec 5.7L VX Berlina
I noticed the different colour in the front bar at C4C when I was looking at the rims. It looks more metallic than the rest of the body...?
b0fd9fc9.jpg

itsArthurKomar

sexy beast
Reaction score
Members Ride
super awesome time machine
hey mate, i love your photos they r verry like colourrfully chrisp <------- i know WTF lol the only way to describe it. i know u use lights/flash but what do you do for the editing part of it?

greenve.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
hey mate, i love your photos they r verry like colourrfully chrisp <------- i know WTF lol the only way to describe it. i know u use lights/flash but what do you do for the editing part of it?

Cheers.

For editing, confirm wb, levels adjustment, save.