Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cars/Vehicles

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Yeah well in this case mate your bluntness=plain rudeness. Yeah your right, if I posted them on a photography site I would expect criticism, cause ummm duh, thats why id post them on a photography site, to have the PHOTOGRAPHICAL side of things commented on. But I DIDNT post them on a photography site, I posted them on this site. You dont like them because you for some reason feel that effect is only for wedding photography? Then fine, like I said, your entitled to your opinion. As was pointed out though, they are my pics and I did what I wanted to them and I and many others like them.

AGI78

Crusty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S II
Imageshootnew1.jpg

Imageshootnew3.jpg

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Yeah well in this case mate your bluntness=plain rudeness. Yeah your right, if I posted them on a photography site I would expect criticism, cause ummm duh, thats why id post them on a photography site, to have the PHOTOGRAPHICAL side of things commented on. But I DIDNT post them on a photography site, I posted them on this site. You dont like them because you for some reason feel that effect is only for wedding photography? Then fine, like I said, your entitled to your opinion. As was pointed out though, they are my pics and I did what I wanted to them and I and many others like them.

Rudeness? Come on...lol, seriously?

Just for the record, this is a PHOTOGRAPHY section on this website.

Agi, like the first one. 2nd one seems to have sharpening artifcats. (see the markings across the top of the windscreen and along the door panels?).

NVMYVT

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz clubsport, 6L M6
have to agree that first pic is great, wish i could find some photonagenic areas near me to take the commy and new camera

AGI78

Crusty
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP S II
Rudeness? Come on...lol, seriously?

Agi, like the first one. 2nd one seems to have sharpening artifcats. (see the markings across the top of the windscreen and along the door panels?).

i think that is due to this being a real low quality pic saved in paint as a jpeg to reduce file size, on the 4mb image i dont notice it lol
cheers though.

took them during the dust storm late last year

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
have to agree that first pic is great, wish i could find some photonagenic areas near me to take the commy and new camera

there are lots of good places near by jake, i can show them to you.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R

I thought it was just a designated area for photos. I wasnt aware that it was only for pro-level photography or for photographically 'correct' pics. I just put them up to share, not to be told whats wrong with them or whats 'ruining' them (In your opinion). But meh. Whatever. Ill keep my pics to myself from now on and you can carry on as you were before I arrived.
And I agree with the others Agi, Top shots :)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
I thought it was just a designated area for photos. I wasnt aware that it was only for pro-level photography or for photographically 'correct' pics. I just put them up to share, not to be told whats wrong with them or whats 'ruining' them (In your opinion). But meh. Whatever. Ill keep my pics to myself from now on and you can carry on as you were before I arrived.

No worries precious.

NVN07

Latress on the menjay.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spack Sedan
Dude minux is right, this is a photography section... no1 said pro-photogrpahy. But the reason you post on here is to see what people think, so expect some constructive criticism.. that's just minux's way of posting... in the end everyone has personal opions and if you don't what to hear anyone else's then don't post...

As for your pics... i like the third but the girl put's me off it... as for the other 2.. i like the pics and i think the girl is in the right spot just mabye go with full colour or even try leaving her coloured also and desaturating the background... just my thoughts..

AGI78 - Love the 1st pic man... as for the second i think a shorter f/stop to produce a shorter depth of field could help (i understand that you might now of been able to due lighting). Great pics tho man.

Macca86

Reaction score
Members Ride
XR6T Ute & a ZX6R
Dude minux is right, this is a photography section... no1 said pro-photogrpahy. But the reason you post on here is to see what people think, so expect some constructive criticism.. that's just minux's way of posting... in the end everyone has personal opions and if you don't what to hear anyone else's then don't post...

As for your pics... i like the third but the girl put's me off it... as for the other 2.. i like the pics and i think the girl is in the right spot just mabye go with full colour or even try leaving her coloured also and desaturating the background... just my thoughts..

AGI78 - Love the 1st pic man... as for the second i think a shorter f/stop to produce a shorter depth of field could help (i understand that you might now of been able to due lighting). Great pics tho man.
Constructive criticism I can handle. Like yours. I can take your suggestions on board and appreciate what your saying. I just didnt find Minux's brief opinion that my photos are ruined as I choose to shoot with subjects as well as cars constructive.