Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Cash job!! - Switching VT to VX garnish and wiring monaro tailights

taylooor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in switching my stock VT garnish over to a VX garnish for a little cash or slab of beer?

I also have the monaro tailights, and im fine with the installing part, but would need someone to wire them up so the reverse lights work on both not just the one.

I know there's write-ups for both of these things, but im really strapped for time these days and I've had both for almost a year now and they're just lying there!

Im located in south-east melbourne, Carrum to be exact, but can travel a reasonable distance.

Inbox me if you're keen and it'd be much appreciated!

Thanks

Killr6

tutut
Reaction score
Members Ride
BA XR6T
the time is probs takes you to travel you could install it all yourself, its that easy, the garnish is simple and the lights are even easier, and to wire up the other side of the reverse light you just need to tap into the right hand side.

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Are you asking to swap a vt for a vx garnish, or are you saying you have a vx garnish already that you want to install?

Installation of it all, including wiring, is a 20 min job. A monkey could do it, have a go :)

taylooor

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
Are you asking to swap a vt for a vx garnish, or are you saying you have a vx garnish already that you want to install?

Installation of it all, including wiring, is a 20 min job. A monkey could do it, have a go :)

Yeah mate!
Got a vx garnish just sitting here ready to go, and as for wiring, i've tried doing some small wiring jobs before and am literally no good :(

Kunu

chasing the big 300!!!
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
97VT SSsuper6(179rwkw),daily barina,2008 VE Clubby
m8 seriously its pretty easy i have done both your doing and if ya want help just buzz me..ill inbox me number if ya like to assist :)