Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

catback in SA

phoenix01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
cheers for the help so far from everyone, got a bit to follow up on now :D

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
AAA EXHAUST budy get x force system or magnaflow.good stuff. Redback is crap!!!!

phoenix01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
Am yet to follow up on the exhaust. Trying to source some decent rims first so It is not a completely stock exec roaring past :whistling

After listening to some soundclips I think I will go with the supercat, here is a vs with the same 2.5" setup YouTube - Vs Exhaust

Of course I would love it to sound like this: YouTube - vs commodore v6 exhaust but you know, budgets have to be kept :D

wil5HT

wil
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
i'll back aussie discount for price and they did a great job on my 1st VS s3. 2nd VS s3 went to Exhaust Techniques on Gouger st in town on recommendation from mate. Bit pricier (got couple tips thrown in on my VU, good blokes if u get to know them and have bit of a chat). Tell them what you want to hear and they know exactly what to do (in my experience).

phoenix01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
I ended up getting the Supercat 2.5" system from ProFix Modbury with the single muffler and oval tip. Cool bunch of guys, did a good job with it. Sounds good for the price too, cant expect magic from a stock v6 with no extractors :D. Thanks for the help everyone, now its time to cruise around a bit :thumbsup:

yeah.yeah

Reaction score
just dont go too profix pooraka. And I was told by Exhaust plus salisbury that 2.5 on a v6 is a bit of a waste better off sticking too 2.25. They lose too much down low in revs.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
just dont go too profix pooraka. And I was told by Exhaust plus salisbury that 2.5 on a v6 is a bit of a waste better off sticking too 2.25. They lose too much down low in revs.

Dont go to ANY profix.

And what exhaust plus at salisbury said is a load of crap, 2.5 is not a waste at all. 2.25" is the stock exhaust size im fair sure.