Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[CCRUZN] turnismo blue vz sv6, 20', slammed, Stereo etc....

jr689

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VYII S 3.8L M5
Hey mate so what offset are you running on your rims if your not getting any scrubbing?

Apex8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S-pack SII
god this is such a sweet car! i reckon the chromies suit your car better as mostly everyone else said, but you've put ideas into my head for my car with the black SSVs they looks sweet as. you've done really well mate i'd love to be able to do half of what you've done and you got a manual!
great job mate

<andy9>

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ R8 6.0LTR M6
mate this looks insane, love turismo, chrome the height. doin well for yourself. keep up the good work.

paz-6

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz
thiss car is off its titss mate, ive alwayss loved this colour aswell

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
shiite man, you've worked hard and your one lucky bastard!! on my L's i have to drive a 200 series volvo!! lol but really she's farking fine man!!

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
hey bro ive watched a few of your youtube vids ive got th exact same car as this but in white and i love the sound of your car! ive been trying to decide what exhaust to get for mine and i think you said you took out the intermediate mufflers, welded straght pipes in, and got a sports muffler on the back? just wondering how many mufflers did it actually have? im thinking of doing the same to my car.. cheers

vycozmoute

Reaction score
Members Ride
vy s pac ute
mate i seen this car on youtube and been looking for pics everywhere. this is the best looking commodore i have ever seen. congrats on the car so far