Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

cecoding alloytec 190kw engine numbers

jake383

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 hbd vz calais
can some one please decode this engine number as i need to know what it is out of and if it will fit my car. 10H7S H07194022 IS THE ENGINE NUMBER THAT I AM LOOKING TO GET. MY CURRENT ENGINE NUMBER IS 10H7A H051650350

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
you need to match the "10H7A" part of the number

jake383

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 hbd vz calais
yeh the engine i am looking to get is a crate motor the A means automatic at the end of 10H7A but what does the S mean in the replace engine number

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
you may need to ring holden to find out, that motor is 2 years newer then your current motor. i know that they made many 'different' alloytecs and the first part of the code must match or atleast check with holden to see if it works. for some reason there all differnt and the wrong motor could refuse to start due to ecu/ loom/ bcm etc etc

jake383

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 hbd vz calais
ohk yeh i rang holden but they did not help much il ring again and see. the crate motor comes with loom but no ecu etc

bludeck

Wishlist = Blowa
Reaction score
Members Ride
jj
ive been warned that the loom itself may also look the same although plugs and connectors may be slightly different. can anyone confirm this? either way before u spend the cash make sure it'll work, they made many differnt engines and only god knows why.
maybe try a few different dealers as some can be much more helpful then others ;)

jake383

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 hbd vz calais
ohk il keep trying thanks