Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

central locking modual

spice_man2069

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
hi i was just wondering does anyone have a picture of a genuine vn calais central locking modual, a little while ago now i fitted out my VN SS with power windows, central locking and power mirrors, the only thing that i dont have it the central locking modual and im not sure what they look like, so if anyone's got a pic of one so i know what im lookin for, that would be great.

thanks James

newo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Hey James,

It's a black, rectangular box, with a long white plug coming out from the rear of it. I think I have one here, if I do, I'll take a photo of it and post it.

Cheers

spice_man2069

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
that would be great if you could get us some photos because i think a fair amount of people confuse the central locking module with the power window module, so yeh any pics of the central locking one would be great

thanks James

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
here they both are together and I have marked which is which.
The doorlock and antenna modules are on the passenger side nearly installed beside each other.
The power window module would be hard to confuse as it is on the drivers side of the car and is much bigger.

Attachments

• doorantenna.jpg
    doorantenna.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 762

spice_man2069

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN SS
Hi thanks for the pic now all i have to do is tell the guy on ebay that he is sellin a power window modual not a central locking modual as he thinks he is, lol. thanks for all the help guys.

warney

did you say bukakki party
Reaction score
Members Ride
VL skid car what else are they built to do
sorry to hijack ya thread but my central on my calais is playing up atm....works intermittantly (sp) but not then often...you can hear it clicking when there is no radio going but is not working...!!! whats it mean???? modual is rooted????could it be the actuator too ???

or should i start a new thread?

Last edited: