Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Challenge meals

timbo888

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
Whats a normal large pizza here in inches? Probably be like 2 family pizzas. Lol sounds interesting.

Dominoes used to be 12" when i worked there 10 years ago. probably getting smaller now though as the prices haven't gone up much in that time.

cor3yz

Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT Wagon Exec / VK 202 EFI
There's a place near me in Wyndham vale (werribee) called Cody's cafe. They have a scorpion burger. It's 500g burger with a super hot sauce. Comes with chips. Have to eat it in 20mins with no drink to get on the wall of fame. I think you get a free drink at the bar too.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Somebody was talking about a challenge on Triple J the other week called the "Clive Palmer", it's 5 chicken parmigianas stacked on top of each other.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
i do challenge eating every night after work. i try and get some food before my wifes 19 and 21 year old kids eat it all. sometimes its a lightning round when her daughters boyfriend is over. im fading away....

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Somebody was talking about a challenge on Triple J the other week called the "Clive Palmer", it's 5 chicken parmigianas stacked on top of each other.

So it's like Clive Palmer having morning tea?

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
I've had all my top teeth out.....waiting for dentures.
I can tell you it's a real challenge even eating.

Reaction score
Members Ride
ya mum!
Get one of these:

NB-018.jpg

Jebadayah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
Novembars in Dianella (WA) has an interesting one. The Fat Boy - a 1.3kg burger with 7 patties, egg, cheese, bacon and salad. You can choose to pay $28.50 for the burger outright, or take the challenge and pay $1 for every minute you take to eat it. Which means you HAVE to finish it. Last time I was there I think someone had ended up paying over $100 for it.

The “Fat Boy” Challenge

c2105026

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VTII Commodore Olympic, 2012 Ford Focus ST
Twice I have sat down to the Hogs Breath boss hog sundae. 16 scoops of icecream. Only once was I able to finish it. Thing is that second time I had afternoon tea. If I hadn't would have finished it. Not an official challenge per se but is challenging after an entree platter and the big cheeseburger they have! (Meal was after a marathon. Think I did enough exercise that day...)

notStock

evolving
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SS M6
Ribs n Rumps challenge - 1kg rump steak, XL serving of chips and a full rack of ribs. You gotta do the steak first... or it's not possible.