Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

changing factory stereo

H

hsv_chick

I have just bought a clarion head unit which i want to have installed in a vz ss ute.

Just wondering is it possible to even have the old (1 mth old) factory one removed..and also keep the stacker with the new one.

Or as a last resort install the new one and get some sort of spacer for the extra gap left when removing the big square bundle?

all replies greatly appreciated

cheers
:eek:
mel

Last edited by a moderator:

mars_1980

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
Hi

I also want to change my factory headunit with a pioneer mp3 player.
I found that at doran audio they have a mount that will eliminate the space left from the factory unit. Fits perfectly.
For those of you who also dont wont to loose the steering wheel controls, they have an adaptor that will allow you to keep these controls functional.
www.doranproaudio.com.au

Mars

RichardW

Reaction score
mars_1980 said:
Hi

I also want to change my factory headunit with a pioneer mp3 player.
I found that at doran audio they have a mount that will eliminate the space left from the factory unit. Fits perfectly.
For those of you who also dont wont to loose the steering wheel controls, they have an adaptor that will allow you to keep these controls functional.
www.doranproaudio.com.au

Mars
Can you please send me the link, I tried searching/browsing the site and came up with nothing