Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Changing Wheels

vsutespack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Maual 5 Speed Ute
Hi About to start a new job and have to park my ute in a carpark or on the street. Not to happy about that and have just bought a set of chaser rims that i will paint black. I am thinking this will not stand out to much and deter theives. Is this the best option.
I have done several mods like diff, extractors ect and just want it to look normal, but still not too stock. more interested in go than show. So do you think black chasers will look ok or should i just keep it how it is and hope for the best.

This is my ute now

vsutespack-albums-vsutespack-picture7657-vs-ute.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
black chasers with center caps and chrome nuts will lokk good, i wouldnt worry unless its a dodgy area.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air
Lock nuts! But otherwise silver chasers and tires with white writing on them :D

you and your white writing..

to answer the question, id just say leave it as is, because i personally think it looks good and just go to supercheap and get some 10-20$ locknuts.. problem... solved

vsutespack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S Maual 5 Speed Ute
Hey Guys.... Thanks for the advice. I have lock nuts on them already and the area is a bit more prone to theft so I will see how it goes.