Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Channel 9 Cameraman calls Muslim man a Terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Is that all you got? Anyway, **** it. Believe it or not, this thread isn't about you. Move on mate.

I never said its about me. And for the record my girlfriend is Australian for 8 years. So I don’t have nothing against OZ just the minority. like everyone.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
bf xr6 daily, vl project, wb ute project
I never said its about me. And for the record my girlfriend is Australian for 8 years. So I don’t have nothing against OZ just the minority. like everyone.

Technically, if you have citizenship and live here, then so are you, so why do you feel the need to make the separation between yourself and every other Aussie? Are you better than the rest of us? I don't get it...

But the problem we're facing here is that, if this was any other guy, and the cameraman called him a terrorist, more than, likely he would have been called a wanker and thats the end of it, nobody would have even cared or thought anymore of it. Because the bloke in question was muslim, suddenly it a massive deal, call the police and the rellos and the media and get your mates on the phone because.........

A white man called me a bad name!

Do you see the stupidity in that?

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Just for the record, my parents moved here from Russia while I was an infant. I don't speak Russian, don't drink vodka, can't cossack dance or throw knives like rambo, and do you know why? Because I am an AUSTRALIAN.

Not a Russian living in Australia, or a Rustralian or any pseudo form of citizen. Australian. Full stop.

Think about it.

Last edited:

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Technically, if you have citizenship and live here, then so are you, so why do you feel the need to make the separation between yourself and every other Aussie? Are you better than the rest of us? I don't get it...

But the problem we're facing here is that, if this was any other guy, and the cameraman called him a terrorist, more than, likely he would have been called a wanker and thats the end of it, nobody would have even cared or thought anymore of it. Because the bloke in question was muslim, suddenly it a massive deal, call the police and the rellos and the media and get your mates on the phone because.........

A white man called me a bad name!

Do you see the stupidity in that?

Because I been made out like I am a outsider that’s why I talk like this. I am born here in Oz. If I was not called names and been neglected to racial discrimination it would have been different mate. You need to understand that I don’t have nothing against you or anyone here. But this is my experience in life. I been made out to be a outsider since school. Its easy to say yeh grow up get over it. The only way for me to combat is to turn defensive well that the only way I know

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
Because I been made out like I am a outsider that’s why I talk like this. I am born here in Oz. If I was not called names and been neglected to racial discrimination it would have been different mate. You need to understand that I don’t have nothing against you or anyone here. But this is my experience in life. I been made out to be a outsider since school. Its easy to say yeh grow up get over it. The only way for me to combat is to turn defensive well that the only way I know

Do you still talk to any of the people that gave you **** in school?
No? Then why carry it with you everywhere you go?

Just putting that out there.
Everyone cops **** for something mate, suck it up, it will happen wherever you go.
Even overseas when I visit the grandparents I wear a fair bit of flak because I'm an outsider in the country. Doesn't mean I hate the people there...

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Just for the record, my parents moved here from Russia while I was an infant. I don't speak Russian, don't drink vodka, can't cossack dance or throw knives like rambo, and do you know why? Because I am an AUSTRALIAN.

Not a Russian living in Australia, or a Rustralian or any pseudo form of citizen. Australian. Full stop.

Think about it.
Fair enough but there is nothing wrong in being a Russian. You don’t have to do all those things to be a Russian. You can have the best of both worlds.

kane88

Reaction score
Members Ride
What's worng with just being an Aussie? Why do I have to be both?

Edit: when I was younger my family copped a fair bit of crap because my parents couldn't speak very fluent English etc, but you can't carry that **** with you everywhere.

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Do you still talk to any of the people that gave you **** in school?
No? Then why carry it with you everywhere you go?

Just putting that out there.
Everyone cops **** for something mate, suck it up, it will happen wherever you go.
Even overseas when I visit the grandparents I wear a fair bit of flak because I'm an outsider in the country. Doesn't mean I hate the people there...

It does not happen anymore it’s the perception in my head that I have already got from past experiences. Like some people think that Muslims are terrorist that’s the perception they have and clearly the Australian media ie-camera man.

Status
Not open for further replies.