Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Chargedvt

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
car looks great man.
one question when you removed your s-pack sticker from the side did you get left with this little film outline? i took my s-pack rubber badge and eco-tech ones with no worries just polished off the crap, but the sticker left me with this stupid outline that i cant seem to scratch off.
ill go out and take a pic now to show ya, how did you go about getting it off?

James_yo7

Barbitaboopey?
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 LUX minitruck
this is what im talking about

Attachments

• Image075.jpg
    Image075.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 203

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
car looks great man.
one question when you removed your s-pack sticker from the side did you get left with this little film outline? i took my s-pack rubber badge and eco-tech ones with no worries just polished off the crap, but the sticker left me with this stupid outline that i cant seem to scratch off.
ill go out and take a pic now to show ya, how did you go about getting it off?

ey mate, i never had one of those stickers to begin with i think it may have been an option on the S packs as i dont see alot of them. sorry i couldnt help ya out with that.

as for an update on the car....

i installed the 10psi pulley and the YT 1.9/1.95 rockers. and iv gota say its not the bang for my bucks i was hoping for. before these mods it pulled 132rwkw (2 1/4 cat back, 1 5/8 pacies, bigger OTR CAI) and after it pulled 140rwkw at the dyno day last week and was ****ed wen i saw that. The car doesnt feel that much more faster or responsive, its moved my power towards the top end which i knew it would but i didnt expect the car to be a slug down low. the only thing i would say that has improved is obviously top end pull but also a much smoother kick down and rev out wen i punch it round the middle range. according to the guys at chip control they are saying it needs a tune coz its running too rich (the figure was 10.5 over something, i cant remember exactly). i know guys here have pulled much better results with near identical setups and im hesitant to pump more money into the car and be even more dissapointed. so yeh thats my little rant...

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
thanx victimiza.
my mate got his VX s pack so we thought we would take a few photos.

walker-group-a-ss

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vp Commodore Series 2 GROUP A SS MOCK
hi all, i wanna super charge my vp v6 how much more power will i gain after i put rollor rockers (yella terra) and mild cam work or just supercharge her what KW am i looking CHEERS

vzh00n

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz executive 04
$700 for wheels man>? pm me :p

Heffer_Slayer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Selling the wheels are ya chargedvt?

If you don't mind me askin where did you get them....i wanna get a pair the same for my VT

Adrenaline Kicked

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 5.0L
Hey mate just wanna congratulate you on a great ride, sorry to hear about the 'boost' woes but apart from that its a clean vessel:thumbsup:, just wanted to ask you where you got ya chrome grill from and how much it set ya back?

CHARGEDVT

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' VTII S pack super6
Thanx 4 the comments guys. However, I am not selling my rims. I purchased them from the tyre factory in south morang, i highly recommend them. Also in regard to the chrome grill. they were already on the car wen i bought them so i am not sure where exactly would be the best place to buy them.